Stop missing out on Twitter
Whether you're a local boutique artist or a Fortune 500 startup, you'll find opportunity in Twitter advertising to reach your target audience for less cash than you think. Learn how to use Twitter ads to generate the results that matters to your business, organization or cause in this hands-on, in-person course.
The Twitter Advertising Course consists of two workshops. Workshop A introduces Twitter advertising and is tailored for beginners who are just getting started. Workshop B covers best practices and advanced techniques to take your ad results to the next level.
Workshop A: Intro to Twitter Advertising
- Learn what Twitter Advertising is and how other businesses and organizations are using it
- Learn how you can advertise your products, services or cause on Twitter
- Step-by-step walk-through of the Twitter ad platform
- Guidance on building your first Twitter ad (demonstration only, no spend required)
Workshop B: Twitter Advertising Advanced Techniques
- Learn best practices, such as target segmenting, split-testing and conversion tracking
- Ensure your ads are cost-efficient with budget and bid strategies
- Measure your return-on-investment by analyzing advertising spend to sales, leads, etc.
- Learn how to save time managing your ad campaigns with free tools
Attendees are encouraged to bring their own laptop to follow the instructor along as they navigate through the Twitter ad platform.